Friday, August 21, 2009

PETA from the Black Perspective

PETA has always been crazy. I love Nia Long, but in her new naked PETA ad she was way air-brushed and rubbing her private on a subway poll. Tell me what that has to do with Bessie the cow.





Even in the new Sister to Sister magazine the singer Mario has a PETA add. I respect them for trying to reach Blacks. I also apprecitate them using advertising dollars in black markets. But I am never given up the meat for the sake of animal feelings.





But I do eat less meat these days to conserve water. I will need that in the future.
So I think they can convert more people with enviornmental sound facts then with outrages adds.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I hadn't seen the Nia Long picture--how degrading. Seriously, is she supposed to be rubbing "her fur" up against a subway pole? Thanks for the follow-up!

    ReplyDelete