Thursday, August 13, 2009

Food Blogging: Wednesday Lunch & Dinner

Luna bar for a late-afternoon snack.


Here's the corn & salmon cooking. Its Wild Caught Alaska and Peaches & Cream from FM.

Salmon, asparagus, & peaches and cream corn--delish. Though I'm totally lying if I'm trying to represent this as all I had to eat last night. I also had a hunk of brie and two servings of 150 calorie light rocky-road ice-cream. I'm still doing a bit of emotional eating right now, but its not full crazy person binge, just two servings of ice-cream.

1 comment:

  1. Two measured servings or two fat people servings?

    Also, I have started a 2 day a week emotional eating. 5 day emotional exercise. It has been working. I have lost weight 3 weeks in a row. Somethings to think about. Sometimes when I am taking my 10pm walk I feel like I am walking away from my problems. At least for a little while.

    ReplyDelete