Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Food Blogging: Wednesday Lunch

Around 10:30 I had a string cheese as a snack. String cheese is only 80 calories!

Here's a close-up of my salad--its made with some red pepper from my very own garden!

So, I took a cap of Balsamic & Basil Vinaigrette and then shook-up my salad, which included baby romaine, snow peas, purple cabbage, candy onion, and red pepper.

Here's the tuna salad I mixed up this morning to go over the salad. I'm so happy I was able to make this salad this morning!

Altogether now: salad, tuna, & yes some diet coke--I'm working on it! I have salmon planned for dinner (defrosting and everything--a big reason why I have trouble doing the lean protein plus veggies in the morning is my inability to defrost said protein on a regular basis. I am making a mends on that front.) I should say, though, that having two fish dishes on the same day is a little mercury heavy--I am of child bearing age (though not getting laid). I like seafood A LOT so I need to spread it in the plan better. Regardless, this is a good eating day, especially after the earlier part of this week which was less than stellar.

No comments:

Post a Comment