Thursday, July 16, 2009

This Is Why You're Fat

There's a website, This Is Why You're Fat, that archives pictures/calorie counts of outrageous food products/meals out there in the American marketplace. Its kind of like "I can has cheezeburger?" which collects pictures/captions of cats doing funny things, expect this site looks at deep-fried pizza, smoothered everythings, cheeseburgers made with Krispy Kreme donuts in place of the bun, etc. I'll admit some of the stuff looks good, which is part of the problem. Check it out if you dare...

2 comments:

  1. Snicker Bar Pancakes is what I want. All others just seem to glisten to much. I try to avoid food that glistens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would either be the Snicker Bar pancakes for me as well I think, or else the pink panther. Sugar, sugar!
    I think avoiding foods that are too shiny sounds like good advice. Also foods that have an incredibly long shelf life. Scary!

    ReplyDelete