Monday, July 13, 2009

Khloe Kardashian: I Lost 20 Pounds!

How'd she do it?

"I try to do just 30 minutes of cardio, mandatory," Khloe, 25, tells Us. "Obviously if I have more time, I want to do weights, but really that cardio is what works for me because I'm bigger. Cardio is what leans me out, and it still works your muscle definition too. Any kind of cardio."

And to avoid a monotonous routine, she makes sure to switch hers up.

Here exercise program seems very reasonable. It is something that all people seeking weight loss can do.


Besides her workout routine, the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star tells Us her dieting secrets.

"I eat whatever I want until noon. Then from noon on, I watch what I eat," says Khloe, who adds that she is also launching a diet product called Quick Trim with Kim. "I only drink champagne. 100 calories in a glass, and I'm good."

This is where she is getting into disorder eating. I personally think time table eating as a hard and fast rule is stupid. Third shift workers eat after 9pm and are able to maintain a healthy weight. Therefore, the time you eat does not determine the weight gain or loss.

I think the biggest factor in time related weight loss is "are you eating your bigger meals before the times you use most of your energy for the day?"

Also the statement "I only drink champagne. 100 calories in a glass, and I'm good." Has she ever thought of drinking water? If she did maybe she wouldn't have gotten a DWI.

No comments:

Post a Comment