Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Found: Camera

Yay, I found my camera and I've bought a battery recharger/rechargable batteries so that my food journaling will be more eco-friendly. Here's my glorious salad from Monday night. Mixed greens, a corn salsa, mandarin oranges, goat cheese, boiled chicken, avocado, all over some Olivia's Organic Mixed Greens. I had this after working out on the treadmill for 30 minutes. I didn't do the full two miles because I started to feel a slight pain in my left leg. I stopped, stretched out, and then decided to just take it at a higher incline (about 3) for a fixed period of time, but slower. Then I did some arm exercises with my 3lbs weights, which even for me are pretty light, so I brough home my 5lb weights because I figure I'll use them after the treadmill more often than in the office.

1 comment: