Saturday, June 20, 2009

Food Blogging: Friday Lunch & Dinner

I started to set out for a walk outdoors, but it was oppressively hot, then I thought maybe I should walk in Heartland Park, tree lined and cooler, but then I realized I didn't have any water to take or pockets to keep my keys in, so then I realized, "hey, I have a treadmill" so I watched Gilmore Girls while I worked out on the treadmill for 40 minutes. After that, I had lunch out on the back patio, near my garden. I had a cup of tomato-roasted red pepper soup and a veggie burger on one of my GF flax waffles. The veggie burger was a Southwestern Sunshine Burger. It was lovely. In the picture, you'll see the tail of my cat--outside the table is her domain.

Here is a spinach/cheese enchilada that I made a few weeks ago and froze and some green beans steamed and then seasoned with a cilantro salsa. The cilantro salsa was PERFECT on the green beans. I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment