- High-Sensitivity, Watch-Like GPS Receiver That Provides Exceptional Signal Reception
- 1 Piece Training Assistant That Provides Athletes With Precise Speed, Distance & Pace Data
- Includes Training Center Software, Which Allows Users To Download Workout Data For A Detailed Analysis
- Used For Multiple Sports Such As Cycling, Cross- Country Skiing & Windsurfing
- Data Acquired May Also Be Analyzed. Which Provides Online Mapping & Route Sharing
For every workout, at the end of the week I'm depositing $1 in one of my back-up savings accounts. For every month that I've worked out an average of four or more days per week, I deposit an additional $10 into the account. This is primarily a tool for outside conditioning, so the fact that I won't have it until post winter is totally fine. Hopefully, if I work out steadily, I can purchase it in April/May.