Friday, November 13, 2009

Wynonna Judd Apologizes for Dissing Taylor Swift

"I understand that my comment . . . came across as a negative statement," Judd writes.

Before the awards, Judd told USA Today that the 19 year-old's nomination was "too much, too soon . . . Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once. It's just too much of a good thing soon . . . I want kids to earn it."

But Judd clarified online Thursday: "My intent was not to take anything away from her talent and contributions to the country music industry...all of which are truly unprecedented for an artist of ANY age."

Wynonna Judd is back pedeling due to industry pressure. But I stand by my comments. I continue to think that hollywood's youth obssesion, puts these child acts on a pedastal then tears them down. Make it stop all ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment