- Bring your own towels and mat.
- Get out of your sweaty gym clothes as soon as possible
- If you don't have time for a shower, at least wash your hands or wipe them down with hand sanitizer before you leave
- Clean the gym equipment before and after use.
- Keep your feet covered. Wear flip flops or water shoes when walking around the locker room or pool area to avoid picking up germs or fungus that can cause athlete's foot and other issues.
- Keep your gym bag clean.
- Stay home if you're sick.
Monday, November 30, 2009
Protect Yourself from Germs at the Gym
In this article, Protect Yourself from Germs at the GymPrevent colds and flu with these simple tips By Christine Luff , the author gives tips to stay healthy at the gym.