Monday, November 30, 2009

Lunch: Wicked Good

You'll probably see the following combo twice more this week: Sunshine SouthWest Veggie Burger on Arnold's Multigrain Sandwich Thins (100 cal per bun with 4 grams of protein & 5 grams of fiber each) and Pacific's Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup. Above you'll find the ingredients.


Altogether now!

Close-up #1: I also had organic baby carrots, a couple dill pickles and some snow peas to go along with the veg burger & soup.


Close-up #2: SOUP!

I smooshed some avocado with light mayo on the bun and melted a piece of smoked Gouda over the burger. The smoked Gouda is sooooo good, but I think I won't waste it by melting it over the burger again. Its better as a snack at room temperature. I brought some munster as well, so that'll probably be featured in future pics.

2 comments:

  1. Do you think having Mayo, Avocado, and Cheese complemented each other or distracted from each other? Do you not like mustard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The light mayo made the avocado more spreadable. I think I might skip the cheese next time.

    ReplyDelete