Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Losing It: And Gaining My Life Back One Pound at a Time

We at FFFB are often discussing Valerie Bertinelli. In order to be fair, I wanted to read more about her. So I read her book. Losing It: And Gaining My Life Back One Pound at a Time . She is so out of touch with reality. I felt that she spent the whole book talking about other peoples problems and not seeing her part in it. She talks about being on the "Cocaine Diet" but she did not believe that it was an eating disorder, disordered eating, or a drug problem. She talks about doing drugs with Mackenzie Phillips, but describes how she distances herself from her after the arrest. She kept saying she was such a good person and so thankful for her parents rules even though she constantally talks about breaking those rules.

The one thing I did learn from book that I always suspected, Jenny Craig recruits they celebrity spoke people and pays them a lot of money. She said she got with Jenny Craig threw her agent even though she knew Kirstie Alley from her kids school.

No comments:

Post a Comment