Monday, September 14, 2009

Harrison Ford Cracks the Whip on Indy 5

Harrison Ford, 67, says he's already ready for the globe-trotting archaeologist's next adventure, only a year after one of history's most successful film franchises was revived – and that the next chapter is already well on its way.
I am ready to envoke agism. Harrison Ford is to damn old to play Indian Jones. If we age out James Bond. We have to age him out to.

I also don't want to see Angelina Jolie as Laura Croft at 50 either. So my vote is new Indy.

1 comment:

  1. 1st of all, ageism bad.

    2nd of all, Indy 4 sucked (except for the chicks, but Ford and Shia were total blah...it was a movie I took the HS Youth Group to when in came out).

    So, I neither endorse ageism or bad-reboots of classic franchises.

    ReplyDelete