Thursday, February 5, 2009

Nick Carter: Behind My Health & Weight Struggles

I was watching Nick Carter's interview about his health & weight struggles and it got me thinking about why aren't male celebrities held to the same rigorous weight requirements that female starlets are held to.

I am happy that Nick made his change to get healthier, but I think he should have been hounded when he first start "letting himself go" just like Jennifer Love-Hewitt and Jessica Simpson.

Nick said his max weight was 225 and is now down to 167. Jessica was estimated at 135 at the Chili Cookoff and she has been commented on like crazy.

The double standard has to stop. Either male celebrities start getting picketed with "Put your shirt back on" signs or female starlets need to be left alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment