Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Product Review: Galaxy Granola

Generally, I like to keep things on the up-beat, but I gotta say I was not pleased with this product. It tasted burnt and the sweetness had a weird after taste to it although its supposed to be all organic and not have artificial flavors to it, so I don't know what explains the weird taste. Seriously, it could have just been burnt (or part of a batch burnt and although there aren't any pieces that look burnt, that flavor might have carried). I bought it because it was on sale at Whole Foods--I know that I love Bare Naked Granola and even Dorset Cereals (which are very unprocessed). But granola is granola, right? Apparently not. Its got soy milk in it, so I wonder if I can even put it in the compost bin? I'll have to look that up. Anyway, a big general thumbs down to this one folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment