Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Jessica Szohr Eats 'Like a Man'

The quickest way to Gossip Girl actress Jessica Szohr's heart is through her stomach, she says. "When I have a craving for something, I just can't hold myself back," she says in the June issue of Men's Health. One thing the 24-year-old is always glad to see on a menu: burgers. "After 10 years of eating vegetarian, I tried my boyfriend's," she says. "I was overwhelmed. It was orgasmic." And nothing – not even the taunts of her own kin – can make her end her quest for a sated belly. "My family makes fun of me," she says. "They say I eat like a man. But I love food that much."

Is eating 3 well balanced meals a day considered "eating like a man" in Hollywood? Hollywood has gone off the deep end again. Labeling a starlet that eats more then champagne a "man" is crazy.

1 comment: