Friday, April 9, 2010

Kirstie Alley: Getting Fat "Was the Greatest Thing in the World"

Even though Kirstie Alley is trying to slim down on her reality show Big Life, she admits she had a blast packing on the pounds.

But after Alley discovered she weighed 230 pounds, she was horrified -- especially after she'd touted her 75-pound weight loss on The Oprah Winfrey Show in 2006.

She credits Scientology for helping her come to terms with the weight gain.

"Scientology helps you lose your insanities. One of the keys is to say, 'You're in charge of your life, buster. You're responsible for any condition you're in,'" she says. "I've been irresponsible many, many, many times and that has resulted in me being fat."


Kirstie Alley is just crazy. If Scientology made her stop being insane, she wouldn't be such a Yo-yo dieter. I have seen her new show and I think all the tousled hair is what make her look older and heavier then she needs to look.

I am all for losing weight. Yet, you got to dress the body you got now. When I get to goal weight I want to shop at White House Black Market . Until then, I have been buying any black and white dress I can get from Lane Bryant. I have about 10 now.

So Kirstie don't give up, but don't continue to delude yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment