Thursday, October 1, 2009

Scarlett Johansson Slams "Ridiculous" Articles About Her Weight

Scarlett Johansson is over endless speculation about her weight.

"There was this rumor mill cranking out stories that I had lost 14 pounds -- I could never lose 14 pounds," the actress, 25, tells the November issue of Glamour. "I hate seeing these ridiculous articles where [tabloids] guess someone's weight.

"I can't look at somebody who is 6 feet tall and 120 pounds and say, I'm going to get that body. That's just never going to happen," she admits.

I am not buying her commentary. She is either lying or there is a whole lot of airbrushing going on. Even in a previous blog we discuss how the director commented on her not eating to fit into her costume. So either she is on a crazy Hollywood diet or she is airbrushed often.

1 comment: