Saturday, May 28, 2011

PHOTOS & VIDEO: Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez -- Wet & Wild In Hawaii!

Radaronline.com reports : Young lovebirds Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have turned up the passion a notch -- or ten -- in Maui.

At one point on Thursday, a shirtless Bieber, 17, held the bikini-clad Gomez, 18, up by her backside in the water as they passionately kissed.

Click on the link to see the photo. I have two issue with photo.

1. Why are the paparazzi following the kissing habits of teenagers.

2. Why isn't Selena Gomez getting more slack for being with an underage boy?

I think we as a society over sexualize teenagers to much. Then we want get the courts involved if they start having sex.

3 comments:

  1. I think Selena Gomez would look even more sexy if she got fat. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she should get fat. I mean If men can do it with out all this criticism the women should be able to do it to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Anonymous It's me Miley Cyrus and I think if Selena got fat she would look cute, her boobs would be resting on her belly.

    ReplyDelete