Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Frozen Yogurt--How I love thee!


Frozen Yogurt--love love love, frozen yogurt and a couple Orange Leaf shops have opened in Lexington recently. I had some and didn't even check the calorie count before going. I know that frozen yogurt is on the light side, but I forgot how light. Check out Orange Leaf's nutrition info HERE. Yes, the listed serving is only 1 ounce and especially at self-serve places, you're putting more than 1 ounce in the cup (although, I think I did a pretty good job of gauging what I could/should eat). Now, the toppings? That's another story. But there's fresh fruit and nuts (as well as candy bar bits). This summer, I'm definitely taking myself (and prolly my niece) for Orange Leaf on a hot day at least once a week. Soooo gooooood.

No comments:

Post a Comment