Monday, May 30, 2011

Khloe Kardashian "Freaking Out" About Possible Infertility

Usmagazine.com reports Khloe Kardashian has concerns about her fertility and talks about it in her season finally.

I think people need to realize that not everyone is willing to talk about their reproductive lives publicly. So the next you about to ask a woman when she is going to have a baby, you might want to think twice. The woman may want kids but is having fertility issues and doesn't want to discuss them with you.

3 comments:

  1. Amen to that! I don't want kids (which is sad since I have child bearing hips) but have many friends who are trying but can't conceive. It's very awkward and uncomfortable when someone asks them about the child situation. At the same time, I have friends who have been married for years and have no desire to have children. It makes me really dislike society and the way we are "supposed" to live our lives. Just because you are married or a woman in your 20s or 30s doesnt mean you want children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments Tiffany. I totally live your prespective.

    ReplyDelete