Sunday, September 19, 2010

LeAnn Rimes' Ex: I Was "Content and Satisfied" With Our Marriage

Over at US magazine Dean Sheremet, the ex-husband of Leanne Rimes. Is contradicting himself,

First he says:

"Age had very little to do with why we got divorced," he tells UsMagazine.com exclusively. "I was very content and satisfied. I put myself on hold to funnel all my creative energy into her career and our marriage. I was willing to make the sacrifices necessary to have a successful marriage and further her career. I knew, and know, her better than anyone in this world."

Then he states the following about his new relationship:

"I am happy now," Sheremet tells Us. "Sarah is amazing, and I didn't realize what I was missing and how much of myself was being neglected. I am very fulfilled in my life and work. It's a grounding feeling."

My opinion:

I don't think you can say you are content and satisfied in a marriage and then talk about how you learned to be a appreciated in a new relationship. From the he-said she-said of their drama it seems to me that Leanne was the first to see the marriage wasn't working and just didn't know the mature way to exit the marriage.

1 comment: