Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Octuplet Mom's Ex: We Split Because We Couldn't Have Kids

Marcos Gutierrez says he left his ex Nadya Suleman, because they were unable to conceive children together.

I personally believe a woman is worth more than her child birthing capabilities. Since they both ended up conceiving children by alternate means on their own. I think is position was sexist as it was presented to us by US Weekly.

I am not against divorce. I am just against people breaking up for the sole reason of not being able to have children, if this fact was not discovered by both parties until after the marriage.

I would totally feel disappointed in any man dumping me because I found out 5 years into a marriage that I thought was built on love and capability to be dump because I got back a bad medical exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment