Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Kendra Wilkinson Starting Her Own Line of Stripper Poles

"I'm coming out with my own stripper pole. Stripper pole, and stripper pole workout," The Girls Next Door star, 23, told Usmagazine.com at the American Red Cross Red Tie Affair in Santa Monica Saturday.

I am all for exercise, but I think the stripper workouts, sexy workouts, and ect. are getting out of hand. Not everyone needs to workout on the pole, just like not everyone needs to be training for a marathon.

I think the goal is to get good heart health and not be extreme in the exercises that you do.

I know many 200 lb woman will be injured if they start doing spins on the pole in the living room, just like they would be injured if they did a couch to the NYC marathon training regime.

1 comment:

  1. Also, it reinforces the bad idea that fitness/health is really just a cover for "looking good for someone else's pleasure."

    ReplyDelete