Wednesday, March 11, 2009

MEAGAN GOODE ADMITS TO ABUSING DIET PILLS

Meagan Goode is qouted as saying:

"I went to work with a studio that had worked with me about three years prior, and I was a lot thinner then," explains Meagan. "They basically said 'You need to lose weight if you want to work on this film.' It was a threat: If you want to keep your job, you need to lose weight. So go back to a size 0. I felt it was a career move

I think the film industry needs to check themselves. I can think of very few roles were a size 0 is necessary:
  • medical patient
  • child
  • eating disorder patient

But even in these cases couldn't you use CGI. If they can make superman fly and spiderman shoot webs from his arms. They can CGI someone to size zero so they don't risk their health.

No comments:

Post a Comment