Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Candy


So, usually, we have left over Halloween Candy, but this year I had to do an emergency run 1/2 way into the trick-or-treating timeframe and pick up more because we ran out! We were almost cleaned out of the emergency back-up candy too (although we do have a couple pieces left). In my rush to find some candy last minute at the grocery, I picked up my new favorite candy: Take5. Its a salty pretzel covered in chocolate, caramel, and peanut butter. Its really good. I had two. Around the food/health blogosphere, I've seen alot of "fess up, what did you eat" posts. I'm not gonna do that...rather, what candy is your favorite? Are you the kind of person who can have their favorite candy around and eat it over time reasonably? Do you dread Halloween or love it? Let us know in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. Since I live in America. I buy candy whenever I want. I don't need to wait for season/holiday per say. I generally get down with a Kit-Kat or a Twix.

    I am "anti-children" so I didn't provide my neighborhood kids a trick and cheating opportunity. Husband did bring some Kit-Kats and Twix bars at home.

    Also, the professor for my Sunday class provides candy most weeks.

    ReplyDelete