Tuesday, November 30, 2010

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: Bad Girls Club Kristen Kelly Says 'I Could Have Been Raped'

Radar Online Reports: Kristen Kelly from the Bad Girl's club reports that she was drugged during the wild behaviour that got her kicked off the show.

Kristen stated:

"I was victimized, somebody put a something in my drink, somebody could have hurt me, somebody could have killed me. I could have been raped."

"This is a very serious situation. People are date raped and drugged everyday. Every night when you go out, you really need to protect yourself and you can't think you're invincible like I did."

I don't condone the antics of the Bad Girl's Club, but Kristen does have a point that partying has its dangers. Every person going out needs to be mindful of their surroundings, "friends", and beverage consumption.

1 comment: