Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Was Bullied to Lose Weight

Usmagazine.com reports: When I started modelling, I was definitely heavier," she says in ELLE magazine's June issue. "I was quite voluptuous in fact. I had a real baby face and baby fat. But I was a baby! I was told I had to get into better shape, but I'm quite stubborn so I didn't. I can't remember a time where I really battled with my body, but I can remember being asked to lose weight and battling with the advice. It hurt me. Especially as my baby fat naturally melted away as I got older."

But in true bombshell fashion, the 24-year-old Brit stood strong. "You can bullied as a young model, but there was a point where I found my voice, effectively."


I am glad she kept it real and let you know that going into modeling can definitely effect yourself esteem.

1 comment:

  1. Personal trainers are actually trained to keep you safe, healthy, and build muscle slowly.

    ReplyDelete