Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Crystal Renn Feels Pressure to Live Up to 'Plus-Size' Label

People.com reports that Crystal Renn feels the pressure to fit the plus-size ideal:

"I think that by placing a title on my head, which is 'plus-size,' and then the picture that these people have created in their mind about what plus-size actually is, I've basically failed [your expectations] just with that," she said.

I not wishing her to have an eating disorder again. Yet, when she was taking appearances on panels about being a plus size model she signed up for this. There are so many plus size model in magazines and we don't know there names.

If you make money off of being overweight, I am going to call you on it. You can't have it both ways. Also, if you don't want to be judge on your appearance everyday, don't choose the job of model. Go work at a place with a uniform so the goal is to look like everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment