Monday, July 26, 2010

Lisa's 12 Week Summer Jump Start



Week 8 Results

7/26/2010 Down 1.6 lbs going back to 239.2 lbs.


How I did it:
1. 1 trip to Burger King
2. 1 trip to Arby's
3. 6 trips to McDonald's


This morning I was dreading my weigh-in. So I dressed up in a fabulous outfit and went to my weigh-in anyway. I am up 1.4 lbs. I am so happy with this number. I totally ate fast food 10 times last week due to lack of preparation. The reason I am happy with this number because I was up 4.4 lbs in June 28, 2010 due to a 40 point biscuit/roll overload.

So even the little tips I learned about fast food eating worked out. Such as only get the sandwich and not the sides. Drink the diet soda versus the regular. Get the kids meals.

Saturday I turned things around and went the grocery store and the fruit stand. So Saturday and Sunday's meals were more reasonable then my fast food days.

No comments:

Post a Comment