Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tori Spelling: Yes, I Worry Dean Will "Cheat" on Me

US Weekly reports

In her new book Uncharted terriTORI, Tori Spelling writes that she worries husband Dean McDermott could cheat on her.

But on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show Monday, she tried to downplay the remark.

"I'm a normal girl, and I worry about that stuff," she explained. "You know how girls are! Girls get jealous. You have to deal with that living all the time. It happens. We are who we are."

The old time saying goes like this, " You will lose him, how you got him".

Tori and Dean were both married to other people when they hooked up. So it is in the realm of possibility that marriage vows will not keep them faithful.

Later in the article she talks about how many of her 90210 friends who were at her first wedding dumped her when she got with Dean.

Yet, I don't think it is wrong for friends to dump friends when their actions contradict with your personal value system. Because if any of my friends get caught doing any of the following I am out:
- Cheating on their spouse
- Beating their spouse
- Abusing children
- Raping people
- Being a serial killer

I will not be a friend to the end e-mailing you in jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment