Monday, June 14, 2010

Lisa's 12 Week Summer Jump Start



Week 1 Results


6/7/2010 Down 0.8 lb arriving at 242.2 lbs.


How I did it:
1. Got my 15/15 activity points
2. Put my Oreos on a plate.
3. Ate heavier lunches and lighter dinners.


Week 2 Results

6/14/2010 Down 3.6 lb arriving at 238.6 lbs.


I have hit the 30 lbs lost mile stone.

How I did it:
1. Went to the Big Apple BBQ Block Party today. Started the day with a WW smoothie. So I didn't get there starving. Took a take out container so I don't feel the need to eat all the food there. I ate half at lunch and half at dinner.

2. Went to a picnic. Use 2 activity points together. Did not eat any mayo based salads. Drank 1 diet soda and the rest was water. Took breaks between plates. Did not pile my plates high.

No comments:

Post a Comment